Title of the workshop: Virtual water and water footprint – methodical approaches for awareness raising and capacity building
Basic idea of virtual water and water footprint
- What is virtual water?
- What is a water footprint?
- Are there different types of virtual water and water footprint?
- Application of the concept of virtual water and water footprint
- Scientific background (the theory behind virtual water and water footprint)
Awareness raising and capacity building for virtual water and water footprint
- Purpose of awareness raising and capacity building
- Different target groups
- Methods for a differentiated analysis of the individual knowledge on virtual water and water footprint (do the target groups really know the concept?)
- Methods for awareness raising, differentiated between different target and age groups (which methods are suited for which purpose and which target groups?)
Different methods, which had been developed and tested successfully will be simulated and discussed with the participants. For Apps the possible scope of application will be shown on a laptop
- National and international best practice – examples
- Shortcomings of special methods and potential for improvement
For workshop registration, please contact conference secretary, Dr. Masoumeh Ghodrati via email address of firstname.lastname@example.org or call +98 21 61112797.